Friday, January 27, 2006

I am not here to help; only to pass judgement

SEXY!

Since I am bored and thus my real life far to boring to post about, (today anyway) I am going to make this post all not about me. Maybe it will be interesting for once:


Can't you just hear her saying, "OH MAH GAW!"

Why is her mouth ALWAYS open? Seriously, every dang picture her mouth is either open wide enough to toss a football into or its just sort of hanging ajar. She must be a mouth breather. It really is entertaining making fun of her but somehow it seems a bit unfair... so much material.... so little time.




Moving on to the Jolie-Pitts, here they are on the set of their latest collaboration X-FILES 2.


The new and improved Mulder and Scully

Ok so I made up the X-Files 2 thing but I can't really make fun of them because I actually like them. That said, Brad seriously needs some sun. Wasn't he just in Haiti? He is starting to look dangerously like Louis de Pointe du Lac from Interview with the Vampire.

Add ImageI'd cry too if Tom Cruise got that close to me

I am watching Fox News right now and Neil Sean is being interviewed by Neil Cavuto. They are discussing why so many celebrities dislike having their picture taken when they are out and about. Neil Sean basically said they don't like it because they can't control those photos and have them airbrushed and it bothers them that people will realize they aren't perfect and are in fact flawed. He then said, "Look at people like Cameron Diaz, she looks great in movies but she looks like she needs a good wash in real life." Ha Ha! I love it. It seems so much more the insult when said in a Brittish accent too.

I admit I have run to the school to pick up my kids sans shower or make up but then, you know, I'm not that big of a celebrity.

No comments: