Saturday, January 13, 2007

So yeah, I've been MIA...


WOW did I forget how time consuming a newborn is!! (File this under the category of Things Only a Moron Doesn't Know)

We were, unfortunately, hit with some sad news about six days after my daughter's birth. Our sweet baby girl tested positive for a genetic disorder called Medium chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase or MCAD for short. Since I'd feel strange NOT talking incessantly about her disorder and at the same time I don't want to turn this blog into a MCAD site, I decided to start a separate site regarding her condition that you can link to at: http://newbornscreening.blogspot.com/

As of right now, that site is pretty much barren since I have had no time to devote to anything but my four children.

I may also disable this site completely and start up a new blog over on Yahoo. Basically, I am a barely functioning computer blogger and I know very little about page/web building etc. I need idiot proof page building features and Yahoo seems to have a few things that this one does not.

That all said, I must close and attend to my baby girl. Thank you to all of you reading that have sent me your prayers and continued wishes for my baby girls continued health.

xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's beautiful Scully. I've been wondering how you guys were doing. XXOO