Monday, January 16, 2006

Apropos of Nothing

I cannot bear to be around people touching or holding latex balloons because I am scared they will get popped and then I will be startled. And then? Well and then nothing but I just cannot stand getting startled. My brother used to jump out from behind stuff and scare me all the time as a kid so maybe that's why? I still buy balloons for my kids of course, but they can only play with the Mylar ones in front of me.

Oh and we decided to start trying for another baby. :o)

10 comments:

Renfield said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!

Mary said...

wahoo!!!! kids are better than puppies :)

Oh and I'll not send Jake to stay with you right now. His favorite thing to do is shout BOO at random times. Doesn't scare me, but it's so freaking annoying...

Emily said...

OMG!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!

Allison said...

AWESOME! YAY! YAY! YAY! I hope it's a girl. Because you're hot and we need more hot girls in the world. LMAO!

Kim said...

YAY Jules! I'm so happy for you and Jamie! Lots of baby dust headed your way!

Leslie said...

Whooo hooo!

Kim Fernandez said...

Fantastic, Julie! Whoo hooo! Have fun with the trying *wink*!

Allison said...

So Scully, are you knocked up yet or what? We're waiting! :)

Autumn said...

Well I should have started my period on the 6th... I'M NOT pregnant but I AM sick of waiting for my damn period to come so we can try for real (and yes I took a test, negative which makes sense as we had been using protection) My cycles are totally erratic.

Carrie said...

I'm such an idiot that I didn't read the last line of this blog until today.

I'm sooo excited for you guys!!