Sunday, February 26, 2006
1. I'm going to try to give up caffeine. The trying to get pregnant thing and all. I must be insane. I'm trying to wean down so instead of drinking Red Bull, I am drinking a Coke. (hey, one step at a time) I usually drink two Red Bulls a day as well as a soda or two. Sometimes coffee. I really like caffeine. I have a major headache right now, hence the caving in and having a Coke.
The worst part of all of this is that there are two cases of Red Bull in my kitchen. :o( Hmmm maybe I only have to give it up until I get pregnant and for the first trimester? Can I drink Red Bull in my second trimester? I mean the wired fetus would be contained and all... I guess I will cross that bridge at a later date. I bet my husband drinks it all in the meantime.
2. We are trying to have a fourth child. Really now... what am I getting myself into? Don't get me wrong, I know I wouldn't regret having another, I just wonder how I am going to get things in order with four when I haven't been able to get on top of things with three!
3. In the next 12 months my husband will be relocating his job (opening a new store), I may have another baby, our daughter will start junior high, our current youngest will start Kindergarten and we will try to sell our house and move to a larger house. What am I forgettting? Maybe I should try to get a pet? A dog, no, TWO dogs that need to be trained and housebroken! That sounds like extra fun.
4. I am now, once again, fully addicted to Sims 2. I think I might start making Celebrities into sims and then watch my own cyber Hollywood unfold.
5. I bought two boxes of girl scout cookies last night. Each box equals one serving, right? I had to ask my husband to just bring me four Samoas otherwise risk my eating the entire box. The second box we bought of thin mints (my kids favorite) are waiting in the freezer. Yummmm.
6. I decided that if I don't start going back to the gym regularly, that I am going to cancel the membership. I haven't gone once this month! (hangs head in shame)