Sunday, March 05, 2006

So THAT'S why I've been so ornery!

Found out almost 2 weeks ago that I am pregnant! (Yeah, so I didn't give up caffeine in anticipation of getting pregnant, I already knew I was at that point) WooooHoooooo! We are most definitely blessed and very excited. Haven't told his family yet - my dad knows as does our 12 year old daughter and well, all of internet-land.

My husband did tell two of his friends though, which I thought was cute. Then I found out that when asked if it was planned, he said, "Well we had talked about trying but didn't expect it to happen so fast." Uhhhhhhh Hon? Isn't that just like a man? Won't admit to his man friends that he actually ASKED for this baby? That's Ok though, I won't tell. Well, anyone other than all of you.

Watched the Oscars tonight. Not entirely by choice, mostly because there was nothing else on. I seriously thought poor Jennifer Garner was going to fall flat on her ass when she slipped on stage. Am I the only one that heard J-Lo laugh out loud and point?

Celebrities don't blatantly embarrass or bash each other near enough these days. Now its all about the subtle gestures and unspoken word:



Oh GREAT. The man stealing bitch is here.

Hello there! Oh hey, how's your tummy feeling?

Just fine THANKS. Trouble losing the baby weight?

Giggle. Well, Ben got so used to your fat ass that in comparison, I can take my time slimming down. Thanks for the concern though. By the way, how long has your husband been among the walking dead?

At least my husband is here with me.

Yeah well mine is home with our baby... Remember? It was right after he dumped your considerable ass. Anyway, I'd love to stay and chat but you're a total bitch.

I hate you.

Feelings mutual!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Woohoo! Congrats again and a H&H 9 months.

Mary said...

thanks for giggle with jen and jen

Emily said...

You are such a goober....you made me snort...

Veronica said...

LOL! That was great...

Kim said...

OMG. Scully, you need to write for a gossip column. Really.

I'm so happy that you're preggers! YAY!

Chelle Y. said...

Congratulations on your baby!

I enjoyed reading about the two Jennifer's! Great imagination!

TC said...

OMG that was funny!!! Thanks for the laugh! ANd BTW! WOOHOO on another baby!!!!

Tink said...

Congrats!! That's so sweet about hubby being excited enough to boast to friends.