Sunday, August 14, 2005

Inane Ramblings O' the day!





1. The spring on our automatic garage door opener snapped so I get to add that to the list of other stuff I have to get repaired around here. Grumble.

2. I am sick of looking at and hearing about Cindy Sheehan. Listen lady, you ALREADY met with the President. Why is that not more widely reported? And for the love of all things good, someone please, PLEASE make Michael Moore go away.

Pssst, Michael Moore, I have a great idea for your next expose film! Why don't you try researching the effects of exercise and food in moderation on the human body? You could also check out a thing they make now called a razor.

Just in case it needs saying, I am not anti-liberal. I'm anti freak. Any type of Uber winged anything pisses me off, right wing, left wing - Seriously, if you cant allow another person the right to their opinion without trying to force them and everyone else to agree with you, I think you have issues. I cant stand Michael Moore. I also think that Michael Savage has major mental problems. Don't care for Michael Jackson anymore either. My husband hates Michael Douglas but I don't. (I talked to Michael Douglas once actually) Mike Tyson- also crazy. Michael Bolton - has an odd bald mullet thing going on. Shiny on top, party in the back- what would you call that? a baldullet? ball-et? Now George Michael doesn't count not only because Michael is his last name but also because his real name is Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou. (Bet he had fun in Kindergarten trying to write that monster out. Maybe he faked having to go to the bathroom everyday during handwriting time. Hmmm - Could explain this)

Michael Myers - murdered lotsa people on Halloween and they made like 9 movies about it. Ok I have to stop this silly diatribe to say that movie scared the crap out of me when I was little. (As to why I watched Halloween at age 9 - My mother has poor judgment in general but excelled in her lack of parenting skills) The part where JLC is in the closet hiding from him and he finds her? AAAAAAAAH! Of course now the movie scares me for entirely different reasons. For those of you that aren't horror movie freaks I can tell you that when he was SIX, Michael Myers murdered his sister on Halloween and was then taken to a mental institution. (good call by the parents BTW) Anyway, SIX? Meant nothing to me at age 9 when I saw it, or 17 or 27 but now that I have a six year old boy?Yikes... I am so not pissing him off!

My daughter has hair like that chick Samara in The Ring. She isn't allowed to wear white nightgowns or comb her hair in front of her face lest she kill me via heart attack. Why I watch scary movies is now beyond me. I get this obligatory feeling to watch all the new ones that come out, thus continuing the cycle of self torture. Scariest movie ever for me? Blair Witch Project. Holy Crow - I haven't been camping since. WHY am I talking about this?

5 comments:

Carrie said...

EEPS! Nolan gone mad...run for your lives! LOL

Emily said...

Of all the cheesy movies to scare the bejezus out of me, I remember when I first saw Tremors(remember that stupid movie?)...every so often I still get scared walking on the bare ground...

Kim: The Mom, The Myth said...

Decaf, my friend. Decaf.

Renfield said...

Blair Witch Project is the scariest movie I have ever seen (and I laughed during The Ring so that has to mean something). Have you seent he previews for Skeleton Key? Can't WAIT to watch that one =)

Kappy said...

Dude! You forgot a few....

Robert Blake's real name? Michael Gubitosi.

Michael Caine doesn't count (for future referance) because his name is really Maurice.

Omar Sharif's real name is Michael. (pull THAT one out at a party. You'll get looks)

And which Michael Douglas do you mean? Michael Douglas or Michael Keaton?