Monday, August 22, 2005

Fall asleep fast! Read this entry!

I sent my oldest child to start 6th grade today. :o Middle child started 1st grade. Aack! He's 6 and he's gone all day now! At least I still have my youngest at home to keep me from feeling totally old but he's four so next year he will go to Kindergarten. I plan to go onto medication next year, btw. Maybe I will like staying home with no kids around but I actually see it more as having no excuse for my house to ever be messy. In other news, I haven't been to the gym in almost a month. :oO No wonder I feel like such crap. The longer I go without going, the harder it is for me to get back to going. Hmmm maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

Emily said...

When our littlest boys head to kindie next year, maybe you and I oughta to take up daytime drinking...if we drink together, we can call it 'social drinking' instead of a drinking problem.

Allison said...

No drinking is a problem as far as I'm concerned. ;)

Renfield said...

(((scully)))