Saturday, August 06, 2005

iRobot...

So I went shopping for new CDs today. I have the hardest time buying music. I ended up getting two Coldplay CDs for my husband and a Scissor Sisters CD for me.  My eleven year old daughter asked me to buy her Gwen Stefani's CD and once in the van I realized that my daughter's favorite song, "Hollaback Girl" has the word shit in it about 437 times. Mmmm lovely. Not that I have a problem with cursing in songs, but I have to call into question the linguistic prose of, "MMMMM that's my shit, that's my shit" ??? Am I the only one that pictures something disgusting hearing that? Mind you I am a fan of Eminem and my favorite show is HBOs Deadwood so cursing does not offend me. Getting back to my shopping trip, I also bought what has to be the coolest invention ever. Check this baby out! I didn't buy it from there, nor did I spend that much on it, we had a gift certificate for the store we bought it from so it didn't cost us anything other than the time my husband spent at work winning the gift certificate. My first task is teaching my four and six year old that they may NOT try to stand and "ride" the robot vacuum. Okay, off to go make dinner...

No comments: