Thursday, August 11, 2005

More West Nile blabbering

I have no idea what is going on with the spraying. The website now says they plan to ground spray YESTERDAY. Hmmm OK well good luck with whatever plan you have going that involves a time machine then. All I want to know is when to turn off my air conditioner and not go outside.

I have been so lazy today. My accomplishments today top out at showering and keeping the kids alive. I am also breaking my no "fast food" rule and going to try those Chicken Fries from Burger King.

3 comments:

Emily said...

NO!! Don't eat the chicken fries!! they'll hook you like they did Alien and you'll never eat anything else!!! RUN!!!

Autumn said...

Oh I ate them! I ate them all too! Damn those things were good!

Allison said...

Thank GOD someone else likes those evil little chicken dicks! I was afraid I was weird or something. ;)