Thursday, December 08, 2005

Curtains vs. Bras

Jennifer Aniston is suing the photographer that stood on a sidewalk and took a photo of her naked inside her house with her windows open. Lets think about this for a second. I'm no Jennifer Anison and I certainly don't have as many paparazzi following me around taking pictures but one thing remains a constant in my house and that is I don't get naked in front of open windows. Call me old fashioned but I figure if the window is see through and its light inside the room and dark outside.... maybe I should draw the shade before facing said window and removing my shirt. I don't know... I like Jennifer and all I guess but this just reeks of some type of stunt. Then again, what do I know... maybe Jennifer is an old fashioned girl and her being seen topless could hurt her self esteem and her career....

No comments: