Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's attacking the Enterprise

Anyone remember that episode of Friends where Phoebe? had an ultrasound and the guys couldn't make heads or tails out of it? At one point Chandler says, "Well whatever it is, I think its attacking the Enterprise." (insert laugh track)

So with that I give you my unborn fetus first ultrasound photo:
Despite Emily's twin jinx working on my Sim, you will note there is only one baby in there! Since I have no patience whatsoever, we will be finding out the baby's gender somewhere around June I think.

Off to go watch American Idol!

4 comments:

Emily said...

(the other baby is just hiding)

Mary said...

Alien babies rock!! ;) I'll kick Em for you, since you haven't got a chance yet.

Autumn said...

LOL Emily! I mean, stop that! ;o)

Kim said...

Awwwww! Hello little one!